Call us  Call Us: (01274) 201042

Email: Address: Carlisle Business Centre/ 60 Carlisle Road/ Bradford/ West Yorkshire/ BD8 8BD

Extensions and Appeals

You’ve been studying in the UK and not completed your course, your college has been closed down or you want to change your course. Your application has been refused by the Home Office. What do you do? You are worried you will have to leave the UK.

Call Milana Immigration Ltd. We will advise you on what you need to do next and how to do it. We can assist you with applications and appeals and deal with your case in a friendly and professional manner. We will advise you on the merits of your case and provide you with options on how you might proceed.